Sunday 18 March 2007

a. Comment on each of the following, giving yourself a grade with an explanation outlining why:(Grading should be 1-5: 1 = excellent, 2 = v. good, 3 = good/average, 4 = poor, 5 = v. poor)

Attainment *2* - I think I have learnt a lot about different camera techniques whilst watching documenatries and studying module 2. I feel that i am becoming more confident with MIGRAINE and am understanding how to use it better.
Effort *2* i personally think that i have tried my best this term in both modules. I have learnt so much things i didnt know before. For instance edting and filming ad concept flow paragraphs etc.
Punctuality *3* I feel that i do not always turn up at lessons on time and this is something i have to achieve.
Submission and quality of homework *2* I think my homework standard has improved a lot from last term. This term i have tried my est to hand in all work on time.
Ability to work independently *2* i persoanlly think i work well on my own this is because 1- i dont have to rely on others, and 2- dont get distracted.
Quality of writing *3* i dont think my quality of writing is good. This is definately another area i have to improve on.
Organisation of Media folder *2* Everything in my media folder flows in order, so it is easy to understand what goes where.
Oral contributions in class *3* i dont think i participate as much as i should be doing in lessons.
Quality of coursework *2* the production is going really well so far..
Standard of Module 3 blog *1* i think taht the blog contains all of the tasks we have been asked to do, we always update it weekly writing up our progress reports.

Targets:

  1. Punctuality
  2. Contribution in lessons
  3. Keep editing

..*[ZaRa]*..

No comments: