Monday 19 March 2007

SElF EvAlUaTiOn...

EfFoRt - 2
I think i put effort in my work that i have been given to do, and do try my best of my ability in all my work...

pUnCtUaLiTy - 1
I always attend my lessons on time unless i have a valid reason to be late...

SuBmIsSiOn AnD qUaLiTy oF HOMeWoRk - 3
Homework is not always on time but the quality of my work is quite good...

AbIliTy To Work inDePeNdENtLy -2
I think the ability to work on my own is better then me working in a group...

QuAlItY oD wRiTinG - 3
I thin k the quality of my writing is good but needs to be imporved for me to produce better work...

OrgAnIsAtIoN oF mEdIa fOLdER - 1
My folder is up to date with all my work...

OrAL cONtRIBuTioN in ClAsS- 2
I sometimes answer in class, but can improve...

CoMmEnTs & ConTriBuTioNs To MaCgUFfInBlOG- 2
I do contribute on macguffin blog whenever i need to but i could improve and write in more detial...

cOntRiButioN to THe GrOuPpRaCtIcAl PRoDuCtIon- 1
I have contribution in my group and have done all my researchand update the blog regularly...

QuAlItY Of CoUrSEwOrK - sTaNdArd oF mOdUlE 3 bLog- 2

it's very interesting as we are learning about silent films documentary conventions and techniques used and the practical production editing is going well...


TaRgeTs...
*Improve on quality of writing...
*Contribute more in class...
*Improve on quality of homework...

*...[J][a][z]...*

No comments: